- Carrots (Grated) – 1 cup
- Apples (Grated) without skin – 1 cup
- Banana (Smashed) -1cup
- Milk - 1 cup / Milk Powder – ½ cup
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Almonds -few
- Pistachio - few
- Cashew nuts -few
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder -1 tsp
1. -Cook grated carrots in milk until cooked.
2. -Add grated apples and smashed banana and cook.
3. -Add a sugar and dry out.
4. -Then Add cardamom powder .
5. -Stir vigorously to avoid burning.
6. -Heat some ghee and add to the mixture and mix well till the Ghee oozes out.
7. -Remove from heat and garnish with chopped almonds ,cashew nuts and pistachio.
8. - Enjoy your Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa (ABC Halwa) !!!!