- tea leaves or tea powder
- sugar- as per taste
- Boil water.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the hot water into a teapot, swish it around and throw it.
- Now put 1/2 a tbsp of tea leaves for each cup into the pot and pour the required number of cups of hot water over them.
- Leave to rest, covered with a tea cozy for about 5 minutes.
- Pour out the tea and serve.
- Alternatively, boil as many cups of water as you need. Put in 1/2 a teaspoon of tea leaves per cup, simmer for 2 minutes, strain and serve.