- Bread slices- 8 or 9
- Besan flour- 3 table spoon
- Onions- 1
- Red chilli powder- 1/2 tea spoon
- Green chillies 3-4
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig chopped
- Coriander leaves - finely chopped
- Peel off the corner of the bread slices and make a powder without using water.
- In a large mixing bowl add the bread powder, besan flour, red chilli powder salt and mix well.
- Then add finely chopped onions and other ingredients and mix them well if necessary add a tea spoon of water this batter should be very stiff.
- deep fry in oil like the ordinary pakodas till it is golden brown and serve hot with chutney or ketchup.