- Sweet pumpkin/ Halakumbalakayi - 1 long
- Sugar - 11/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 tbs
- Cashews, raisins, almonds - handful
1. Chop the sweet pumpkin in to ~1/2 inch thick pieces.
2. Add sugar and cook on a big mouthed thick bottom pan on a medium flame, you may cook on a high flame until all the sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally, but after that, you have keep stirring with spatula on a low flame.
3. It will take about 45 minutes to cook completely. All the pumpkin pieces should cook only sugar.
4. Add the cardamom, cashews, raisins and almonds.
5. Keep mixing, do not let stick to the bottom.
6. Brush the ghee to the separate plate
7. Once it starts to combine together, take it out from the flame and spread it on the plate, quickly and evenly.
8. Let it rest for sometime.
9. Cut it into small shapes and enjoy the gummy, sweet deserts. it will be so tasty, you will not stop eating at 1 piece!.