- 2/1/2 cups wheat flour
- thin buttermilk or water.
- Knead soft dough with above ingredients.
- Make 4 mm thickness round about 6" diameter. Apply 1/2 tsp ghee and spread all over with fingers.
- Fold into half. Press greasy fingers onto it. Fold again to quarter. Press with fingers.
- Roll in dry flour. Now roll out again to a triangle about the size of a roti.
- Heat griddle (tawa) and place roti on it. Turn to roast other said.
- Now put a little ghee on both sides and shallow fry till crisp. Serve hot with any desired accompaniment.