- milk 1 cup
- chinagrass 5 gm
- cashew 10
- dates 10
- marie biscuits 3
- nestle cream 1
- condensed milk 1/2 tin
- sugar 3 tbs +3tbs +1 tbsp or more according to taste
- almonds for garnish
1. Cut the pineapple into small pieces. I didn’t cut the pineapple into small pieces becos of which it was difficuilt to serve .
2. Heat 3 tbsp of sugar with pineapple in high flame till all the water disappears. Stir the pineapple in between. Let it cool.
3. Layer these pineapples in a pudding tray.
4. Layer marie biscuits on top of pineapple followed by dates & cashews.
5. Boil milk, sugar & condensed milk. let it cool
6. Dissolve china grass in a cup of water.mix it with the milk.If the china grass chunks are seen in the milk, blend it in the juicer.
7. Pour this over the layers without disturbing the layers..allow it to set in the refrigerator.
8. Beat nestle cream with a tbsp of sugar & any color.(sugar is optional here).Pour this over the pudding once it is cooled.
9. Garnish with almonds , cool it...& have it :)