- Tinned pineapple can be used.
- Use any bread – white, brown or multigrain.Cut uniform thin rounds.
- Keep Milk – ½ cup ready, to dip them
- Finely chopped pineapple - 2 tbsp
- Soft paneer, grated - 3 tbsp
- Powdered sugar - 1 tbsp
- Milk, condensed milk & cream - each ½ cup
- Pineapple crush - 5 tbsp
1. Dip each bread round in cold milk & keep on a plate.
2. Place some filling.
3. Sandwich with another milk-dipped bread round.
4. Pour the rabdi over & garnish.
5. Serve chilled.
6. The more time it soaks, the better it tastes.