- Sooji - 2 1/2 Cups
- Sugar - 2 1/2 Cups
- Dry coconut flakes/Powder- 1 1/4 Cup
- Unsalted Butter - 4 Tb spns
- Cardamom powder - 2 pinches
- Almond Flakes - 4 Tbspns
- Raisins - 3 Tb Spns
- Milk - 3/4 Cup
1. Take a pan and add butter to it. When it is hot add almond flakes and raisins.
2. When the raisins pops up add sooji to it and roast it for 10 minutes or until you get light brown colour. The raw smell should go away. Make sure you continously stir it so that the sooji won’t get burnt.
3. Now add dry coconut powder and fry by stirring it for 3-5 minutes.
4. Then add sugar and stir it for 2-3 minutes.
5. Finally before turning off the stove add cardamom powder.
6. After turning off the stove add the milk and mix it. The mixture will be tight.
7. Let it cool for 5 mins and start making ladoo.
8. Make sure you don’t put too much milk. You should be able to gather the mixture and make a laddu. You can also sprinkle water or milk on the mixture for making a laddu.
9. Make sure to put a bowl of cold water so that you can dip your hand in the cold water and then a make a laddu. By dipping in cold water and then taking the mixture into hand will also make the task more easy because this wetness will be helpful for binding it easily.