- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
1 In a mixing bowl, mix together vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract.
2 Add eggs one at a time; mix until well combined.
3 Mix in the cocoa powder.
4 Add the flour and baking powder; mix until smooth.
5 Chill the dough for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
6 Preheat oven to 350 °F.
7 Line a cookie sheet with greaseproof paper or a nonstick silicone mat.
8 Scoop out a dough using an ice cream scooper and roll generously in confectioners sugar. Place on the cookie sheet each at 2 inches apart.
9 Bake for 12 minutes. Let it cool.