- Milk - 1/2 litre
- Chocolate powder - 25 gm
- Butter - 50 gm
- Egg - 3
- Cornflour - 3 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Grapes - 50 gm
1.Boil milk in a pan.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl and set aside.
3. Mix chocolate powder in 1/2 cup of water in a bowl.
4. Add cornflour, mix well and set aside.
5.Boil water in a broad vessel.
6. Place a saucepan, add chocolate mix and double boil.
7. Add milk and stir on a low flame.
8. Add eggs, stir well and transfer to a greased jelly mold.
9.Sprinkle grapes on top.
10. When set, place in the fridge and serve after an hour.