- 4 Chapattis, broken into fine pieces
- 1 tsp khus khus or poppy seeds
- 2 tblspn dry coconut, grated (I used only 1)
- 1 tblspn puthane
- 1 tblspn ghee
- ½ cup jaggery, grated (adjust as per taste)
- 3 cardamoms, peeled and powdered
1. Dry roast the coconut till a bit reddish. Transfer to a plate.
2. Dry roast the khus khus till bit reddish on low flame. Take care that it does not burn.
Transfer to the plate of dry coconut.
3. Mix the puthane, cardamom powder, roasted khus khus and coconut.
4. In a kadhai/wok heat the ghee. On low flame add the grated jaggery. Stir gently.
5. When the jaggery bubbles on the sides of the kadhai/wok switch off the gas and mix all the ingredients.
6. Stir well till all the chapatti pieces are coated with the mix.
7. Apply a little water to your hands and make small laddoos of the mixture.
8. You can roll them in the some more coconut if you feel like it.