- Tamarind - a lemon sized ball
- Onion - 1
- Green Chilli - 2 Split
- Jaggery - a pinch
- Dry Red Chilli - 2
- Mustard - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 5
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - as needed
1. Cut onion finely and slit green chilli
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add red chilli, fry and powder.
4. Soak tamarind in 3 cups of water and prepare extract.
5. Add salt, onion, green chilli, chilli powder to the extract.
6.Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Add mustard and when it splutters, add cumin, curry leaves and add to the tamarind extract.
8. Add jaggery, mix well and serve after 30 minutes.