- Black Urad Dal: 1 cup
- Raw Rice: 1tbsp
- Jaggery: 1 cup
- Ghee: 1/2 cup
- Dry roast raw rice in a vessel till red on low to medium flame and remove.
- Now dry roast black gram on a low to medium flame till deep red and till you get a nice aroma
- Blend both the raw rice and black gram to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Make sure powder is very smooth
- Now add grated jaggery and grind it for once. This helps jaggery to mix very well with urad dal powder.
- Now add the ghee mix gradually until it is nice consistency to make laddoos.
- Make mixture into round shaped laddus.. Yummy and delicious laddus are ready to be served.
- You can also make this ladoo using sugar.Take 1 cup powdered sugar for 1 cup dal.
- A combination of jaggery and sugar can be used. Take 3/4 cup jaggery and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.