- 100g of dark chocolate.
- 100g of ice cream.
1) Chop the dark chocolate into chunks and place it into the microwaveable bowl.
2) Place the microwaveable bowl in the microwave and melt the dark chocolate.
3) Use the heart shaped ice cream scoop to create some ice cream hearts and place them on the tray.
4) Use the spoon to pour melted dark chocolate over the ice cream hearts.
5) Place the dark chocolate covered ice cream hearts in the freezer and freeze for 2 hours.
6) When you are ready to eat the dark chocolate ice cream hearts simply remove them from the freezer and enjoy with your Valentine’s Day date.
- 708 calories total.
- 354 calories per serving.