- 200g of salmon steaks.
- 50g of almonds (chopped).
- 50g of broccoli.
- 50g of green beans.
- 50g of green peas.
- 50g of sweetcorn.
- 10g of butter.
- 10m l of lemon juice.
1) Place the broccoli, green beans, green peas and sweetcorn in the steamer and steam them for 20 minutes.
2) Whilst the vegetables are steaming place the frying pan on the hob on a medium to high heat.
3) Add the almonds, butter and salmon steaks to the frying pan and then fry the salmon steaks for 3 minutes on each side.
4) Remove the almonds and salmon steaks from the frying pan and place them on the centre of the 2 heart shaped plates.
5) Remove the vegetables from the steamer and arrange them in a heart shape around the salmon steaks.
6) Sprinkle the lemon juice on top of the salmon steaks and vegetables.
7)For extra brownie points create an ‘x’ shaped kiss on top of the salmon using the almonds.
- 766 calories total.
- 382 calories per serving