- 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- 400g of canned chopped tomatoes.
- 200g of chicken breast.
- 50g of bell peppers (chopped).
- 50g of ham (sliced).
- 50g of mature cheddar cheese (sliced).
- 50g of mushrooms (chopped).
- 50g of onions (chopped).
- 20m l of extra virgin olive oil.
- 10g of tomato puree.
- 10g of basil.
- 10g of black pepper.
- 10g of oregano.
- 10g of salt.
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit).
2) Place the frying pan on the hob on a medium to high heat.
3) Add 5m l of extra virgin olive oil, the bell peppers, the garlic, the mushrooms and the onions to the frying pan and fry them for 3 minutes.
4) Whilst the vegetables are frying place the rem aining 5ml of extra virgin olive oil, 5g of basil, 5g of black pepper, the chicken breasts, 5g of oregano and 5g of salt into the freezer bag and shake vigorously until the
chicken breasts are fully coated.
5) Remove the chicken breasts from the freezer bag, place them in the small baking dish, put them in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
6) Once the vegetables have finished frying and the chicken breasts have cooked for 10 minutes, remove the chicken breasts from the oven, chop a hole into them halfway through and place the sliced cheddar cheese in
7) Wrap the chicken breasts in the slices of ham and put them back in the small baking dish.
8) Add the fried vegetables, chopped tomatoes and the remaining 5g of basil, black pepper oregano and salt to the small baking dish. Give everything a good stir with the wooden spoon and ensure that the chopped tomatoes fully cover the chicken breasts.
9) Put the small baking dish back in the oven for a further 30 minutes.
10) After 30 minutes turn the oven off, remove the small baking dish and serve the chicken, chopped tomatoes and vegetables on the 2 heart shaped plates.
11) For added Valentine’s Day appeal use the tomato puree to draw red love hearts on top of the chicken breasts.
- 922 calories total.
- 461 calories per serving