- Soak channa dhal for at least 8 hours.
- Tomato - 1
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- Tamarind - a small piece
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Corriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Add salt and cook fully in a pressure cooker so that the lentils become soft.
- Boil tomato and mash.
- In a vessel, add 1/2 cup water, mashed tomato, tamarind juice, and heat.
- Fry cumin seeds in oil and add it to the mix.
- Add the boiled dal and stir for about 1 min.Add of garam masala powder and
- Salt to taste. Add fresh Coriander leaves.
This can be used as a side dish for Chappathi, Chola puri, and Poori