- bread slices--10 no.
- ghee-- to fry
- rabri or condensed milk--115gm
- khoya-- 115gm
- milk--a little
- silver leaves--16no
- cardamom small--4no.
- saffron color--few drops
- kewra essence or rose water--few drops
- pistachio nuts--15gm
- Remove the crust of bread slices and deep fry to golden fry color.
- Heat milk add sugar. Add fried bread slices when it is quiet thick.
- Add condensed milk and all the ingredients except nuts and silver leaves.
- Cook on slow fire till milk becomes very thick. Arrange the bread slices in plates.
- Pour rest of the milk mixture over it, cover with silver leaves, sprinkle shredded nuts on top and serve warm
- NOTE: Sugar should be put according to the sweetness required.