- 1 Chicken Breast
- " Tbsp Cooking Wine
- 3 Pinches Salt
- 2 Pinches Black Pepper
- Some Oil for Frying
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch for Coating
- 1 Egg White
- 4 Tbsp Corn Starch
- " Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Corn Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Wine
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Paste
- 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- " Tbsp Minced Garlic
- " Tbsp Olive Oil
- " tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
1. Cut the chicken breast into half inch cubes. Add the ingredients for the chicken and set it aside for about 10 minutes.
2. Add 1 tbsp of corn starch to cover the chicken. That will help the batter stick better.
3. Mix all of the ingredients for the batter.
4. Put the chicken into the batter and mix.
5. Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce together.
6. Fry the chicken twice to make it more crispy.
7. Once the sauce starts to boil, cook 1 more minute on medium heat.
8. Add the fried chicken to the sauce, and mix it well.
9. Sprinkle 1 tsp of sesame seeds on top.