- 15 green chillies
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. sev or potato wafers crushed
- 1/2 tsp. jaggery
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 clovette garlic
- Put all the ingredients , except oil and asafoetida , in a small mixie.
- Heat the oil and add the asafoetida and put in the mixie.
- Run the mixie till a smooth chutney is obtained.
- Try using no water or as little as possible to make the chutney keep longer.
- Add water as and when required.
- Store in a clean glass bottle.
Makes 1/2 cup chutney
Making time: 5 minutes
Shelf life: 1 week (refrigerated)