- 1 cup.
- 1 heart shaped frying pan
- 1 fork.
- 4 medium sized eggs.
- 100ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- 50g of ham (chopped) .
- 50g of mature cheddar cheese (grated).
- 10g of butter.
1) Place the heart shaped frying pan on the hob on a medium to high heat.
2) Crack the eggs into the cup then add the butter, cheese, ham and milk.
3) Stir all the ingredients in the cup with the fork until they are well mixed together.
4) Pour half the mixture from the cup into the frying pan and fry for 1 minute.
5) Take the frying pan off the hob and place it under the grill on maximum heat for 1 minute.
6) Remove the frying pan from the grill and place the omelette on a plate.
7) Repeat steps 4-6 to create a second heart shaped omelette.
- 656 calories total.
- 328 calories per serving.