- All purpose flour - 3 Cups
- Sugar - 2 Cups
- Salt - 1 Table Spoon
- Cinnamon - 1 Table Spoon
- Apple Sauce -1-1/2 Cups[OR]1 Cup Oil
- Larges Eggs -4 [OR]5 Eggs whites
- Vanilla extract - 1 Table Spoon
- Pureed Carrots - 1-1/2 Cups [One 16 Oz. bag]
- pineapple -3/4 Cup(optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9 or 10 inch spring form pans.
2. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Add applesauce or Oil, eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Fold in carrots and Pineapple.
3. Pour batter into the prepared pans. Set on the middle race of the oven and bake for 50 minutes, until the edges have pulled away from sides and a cake tester inserted comes out clean.
4. Cool on cake rack for 3 hours. Fill cake and frost sides with cream cheese frosting.