- 1 Cup Boiled Rice
- 2 cups of plain yogurt (Curd)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1 tsp. chana daal
- 1 tsp. urad daal
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped ginger
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp. salt
● In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoonful of oil.
● Add mustard seeds to the oil.
● When the mustard seeds start popping add chana and urad daal.
● After a minute, add in the ginger, coriander and green chilies.
● Sauté them for a minute.
● Take the pan off the gas. Add in the rice.
● Mix the salt and desiccated coconut.
● Just before serving, mix all the ingredients with yogurt (curd) and milk. Curd rice is ready
to be served