- Guavas -- 4
- Green Chillis -- 10
- Mustard -- 1tsp
- Cumin Seeds -- 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds -- 1 tsp
- Tamarind -- 50 grms
- Cilantro Leaves -- 2 bunches
- Oil -- 2 tsp
- Curry Leaves -- few
- Salt -- as per required
- Cut Guavas into pieces and remove seeds from them.
- Pour soil a vessel and fry cumin seeds and chiilis.
- Fry Guavav pieces and tamarind in the same vessel for 5 min.
- Keep it aside and let it cool.
- Grind this to paste and tamper it with mustard,fenugreek seeds,currry leaves.
- Garnish with Cilantro leaves and serve it with rice or idli or dosa..