2 over-ripe medium (2/3 cup) bananas, mashed
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. Using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla, and beat until well combined. Remove beaters.
4. Add in bananas, flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until just combined.
5. Drop a tablespoon of dough per cookie 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
6. Bake for about 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Allow to cool.
You can add in 1 cup of chocolate chips or salted nuts into the mixture. Or arrange the chocolate chips or nuts on top of the cookies just before baking.