Chicken Drumsticks..here drumsticks of a chicken are the lower joint of the leg of a fowl.They looks like drumsticks that y the name..
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 tsp pepper / chili powder
- A pinch of sugar
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl add Soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste, sugar.
- Add chicken wings coat well and set aside for 1/2 hour.
- Make a smooth batter by adding corn flour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper and beat in the eggs .
- Heat oil in a wok / kadhai.
- Dip each wing in the batter and coat evenly and deep fry the drumsticks till golden brown.
- Serve chicken drumsticks hot with thin slices of onions and lemon.
Some other Chicken fry Recipes: